Whole Foods Market is not like any other grocery store in town. Not only do they offer a huge array of natural and organic foods, but they maintain a high level of community involvement. As they put it, they belive in "Whole Foods – Whole People – Whole Planet" which means they offer high-quality foods while supporting sustainable and local agriculture and being involved in the community in efforts such as food banks, sponsoring neighborhood events and donating to local non-profit groups.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. everyday
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entry with curb cuts from sidewalks to parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Full array of grocery items including fresh produce, deli, bakery, beef, poultry, seafood, salad bar, and prepared foods as well as some household items. The store also offers cooking classes.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Natural and organic foods
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Whole Foods employees are among the most helpful people around.
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No