Located in the Reston Town Center, the pavilion features various seasonal activities in its open-air space. During the summer, the pavilion is home to Reston's free concert series, and during other times hosts the Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival and Taste of Reston. From April through mid-October, the space is available to rent for private parties and events, business meetings and conferences, festivals, fund-raisers and more. Ice skating is open from the first of November through the second week of March, weather permitting. Skate rentals and other supplies are available on-site.
- Hours: Skating (Nov. - March): Sun - Tue, 11am - 7pm; Wed - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm. For other event times, please call or check the website.
- Discounts: Child, Volume/season
- Rink type: Outdoor compact
- Services: Classes, Shop
- Payment type: Day pass, Season pass
- Features: Banquet room, Skating rink