Everyone loves Morton's The Steakhouse. From steak to seafood to the wine list, Morton's strives to exceed your expectations. Since the first Morton's was started in 1978, the restaurant has used the same suppliers of aged-prime beef to be sure that it gives only the best to its customers.
- Fax: 703-796-0619
- Hours: Dining Room Monday - Friday 11:30am - 11pm Saturday 5pm - 11pm Sunday 5pm - 10pm Bar Monday - Friday 11:30am - 11pm Saturday 5pm - 11pm Sunday 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access and one level restaurant
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Steak and seafood for lunch and dinner daily.
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.mortons.com/menu/dinner/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Morton's has published some quick tips on their website that will help you enjoy your steak at home or on the grill.
- Cuisine: Steak House
- Signature dishes: Filet Mignon, Double Cut Double Porterhouse Chicago Style Bone-In Ribeye Steak Prime Rib, Bone-In Double Cut
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining
- Dress code: Business attire or smart-casual