Fall sports are nearly here and Patch is looking for a few sports parents (or high school students or coaches) to help us out with team coverage.
Have an interest in any of the teams - including field hockey, cross country, volleyball and, of course, football - at South Lakes or Herndon High Schools? Well then by all means, share scores and photos on Reston and Herndon Patches.
How to Get Started
- Make sure you have a Patch account. If so, login. If not, click"Join" in the upper right-hand corner and follow the instructions.
- Click on the "Start Blogging" button at the bottom of the Tinley Park Patch homepage (or click on this link here)
- Follow the instructions and click on the "Create your blog"button.
- Write your first blog post, the click on the "Post Now" button. Make sure you include the category your writing under and include a photo. If you want to come back to the entry, you can save it as a draft, too.
- You can upload photos and videos directly to your post.
Don't forget to share your entries on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
Questions? Contact Reston Patch editor Karen Goff: email@example.com
Patch bloggers are not paid and they own the content they produce.