LOL, idk, LMAO, omg, BRB, BFF, TMI……ever wonder what in the world your children are talking about? Are you interested in understanding them better, and making more out of the time that you spend together?
Parenting Workshops help:
- • Identify and assess the parenting style of you and your spouse
- • Build on your strengths and improve areas of your parenting style that are not working effectively
- • Improve the lines of communication between parents and teenagers/tweens
- • Improve parent listening skills to truly hear what your children are telling you
- • Learn how to motivate your teens & tweens more effectively
- • Use appropriate language for better communication and to foster positive development of your children
- • Effectively address discipline issues at home and at school, peer-related issues, and sibling rivalry
- • Learn practical tips to better assist your children with homework & school projects
- • Provide strategies to help children better organize, document, and complete their assignments
- • Set rules & guidelines that effectively manage time spent online, watching TV, on the telephone, etc.
- • Show children the importance of setting goals, assigning priorities, working hard, and staying focused.