After months of standing on the sidelines while allowing others to take a stand on the important matters of this community, I am making public my most controversial beliefs. I am prepared for the impending flood of angry comments and mean emails. However, I feel that you should know exactly what I think.
1) I occasionally shopped at and will miss it as it was the closest supermarket to my house. However, Just sayin’.
2) I cannot understand paying. Pay me $2.00 and I’ll make you a really nice grilled cheese sandwich.
3) is not a fun time. I’m pretty sure that most of that liquid is not water.
4) If I didn’t think there would be some serious repercussions, every one of my columns would be a transcript of what actually happens at . That is some hilarious stuff.
5) Barn Red is better in all respects than Russet Brown, but Moss Green is superior to both.
6) I know more than you do about vampires. That’s just a fact.
7) A good slice of pie is better than a good piece of cake. You want a surefire business plan? Start selling bite-sized pies and will weep.
8) Spandex should be a controlled substance and there should be an approval process and a fine for violations.
10) Lake Anne Plaza makes us unique and special. It’s like Cindy Crawford’s mole.
11) When given a choice, get your coffee from the actual and not the coffee stand inside the .
12) Halloween is more fun and less stressful than Christmas
13) That Reston International Center is a curious thing and needs to explain why it has that many antennae.
14) Black is the new black. Don’t mess with perfection.
15) At most restaurants, the best meal is an appetizer and a dessert.
Let the fireworks commence.