Do you have a job opening? Let us know in the comments section of this post or put it in our board for business updates.
From the Reston Patch jobs board, here's a look at a handful of more than 450 positions in the Reston area:
- Registered Dietician, Cameron Glen Health and Rehab Center. Responsible for nutrition care, care plans, and MDS process. Participate in and make recommendations for the Dietary Services quality assurance program. Maintain good communication with all disciplines to ensure a team approach in developing each resident’s plan of care. Complete nutrition documentation in a timely manner. Experience with electronic medical record helpful. Long term care experience required.
- Security Officer, Securitas. Observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site in a maufacturing environment. This includes providing for the safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. This is an ideal position for those with a keen eye, have experience working in a customer service environment and enjoy working with others.
- Junior Marketing Associate, Fast Trak. Looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
- Bioinformatics Expert, Scitor Corporation. Qualified candidates for this job must possess a SECRET clearance and have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with polygraph. The Bioinformatics Expert will provide technical support and expert advice on the development of enhanced or new capabilities for a bioinformatics platform, as well as perform technical analysis of data using the platform.
- Grocery Manager, Patrice & Associates. Providing incredible customer service by effectively handling a variety of tasks including preparing quality items and assisting customers at the Chef’s case or similar; being sure to answer any questions they have about products and offer suggestions and solutions to help complete their meal.