Invite a friend
Friday Night Jazz Series featuring Veronneau
Café Montmartre, located at Lake Anne Plaza is pumping "warm jazz during cool winter nights" with their Friday Night Jazz Series. The music starts at 8:30PM and runs through 11:30PM. No cover. Come by for dinner and stay for the music!
The rest of the series lineup is listed below.
· Jan. 20-Mykle Lyons Quartet
· Jan 27-Rashida Jolley - Jazz Harpist (Lady Gaga's Harpist)
· Feb. 3-Charles Bubeck Quartet
· Feb. 10-Veronneau
· Feb 17-Vocalist- Cissa Paz
· Feb 24-Charles Bubeck Quartet
· March 2-Brazilian Vocalist - Gigi Mac Laughlin
· March 9-Mykle Lyons Quintet
· March 16-Gigi Mac Laughlin
More About Café Montmartre
This very quaint bistro features a French/Vietnamese menu and martini bar, which includes everything from Viet platters (spring rolls and summer rolls) to French onion soup. The fish here is always fresh and excellent, the burgers are delicious and the sandwiches are tasty. This is a really great, moderately-priced restaurant with a fantastic view of Lake Anne. Open since 1997, Café Monmartre offers both indoor and outdoor seating, is open for private events and has a martini selection to boot.