Find Last-Minute Christmas Gifts in Reston
If the holidays leave you with little time to shop for gifts, try these stores in Reston for great last-minute gift ideas.
With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought locally and require little stress:
- Go to Pottery Barn and pick out some pretty bathroom soaps with a matching towel and soap stand for teachers, relatives and neighbors.
- Go to Reston Floral, Mayflowers or Lake Anne Florist for festive, holiday-inspired bouquets, or wreaths with candles that would make nice centerpieces for a friend or neighbor’s Christmas dinner table.
- Go to Barnes & Noble and pick out a few fun titles for the children in your family, or your kid’s friends.
- Go to Edibles Incredible and pick up a festive cake or box of cookies that would be a delicious complement to holiday dinners.
- Go to Footsteps or Potomac River Running and pick up a gift certificate or new running shoes.
- Go to The Dandelion Patch for monogrammed stationary that makes for a simple, yet personal gift.
- Go to Salon Nordine, KLS Studios or Elizabeth Arden and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.